Wednesday 21 November 2012

Female Digital Photography : Photographing a Fashion Model With Just a Room Lamp


Recently I photographed a beautiful model for an editorial female photography article.
female photography model
Nina Belinda Talent
As you all know I want to keep my lighting very simple fashion photography and concentrate more on raw emotion and feeling of the photo. I decided to shoot in a hotel room in a classic black chair with a model dressed in elegant red.

beautiful fashion model female photograhy
Nina Belinda Talent
fashion model and lighting phography
Nina Belinda Talent
The only photo gear I brought was of course my digital camera SLR, lenses and my NIKON D5000.
Digital Photography Workshop
Nina Belinda Talent
photography on studio photo
Nina Belinda Talent
concept photography
Nina Belinda Talent
portrait beautiful photography studio
Nina Belinda Talent
room studio photography
Nina Belinda Talent
female photography gallery
Nina Belinda Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...